Monday, November 14, 2011

Things I Do When I Should Be Writing... Or Having a Life

So when I find something I like, I get hooked on it. If it's a TV show, I watch all the old seasons until I'm totally caught up and then wait impatiently for new episodes. (My newest obsessions are Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries, both CW shows. Almost like they make good shows?) If it's an author, I have to read everything they've ever written. I decide I love dresses, so I spend literally hours perusing the internet and bookmarking sites like I'll actually purchase these dresses at some point.

Which is crazy because some of them are like, $50 or more. I sincerely cannot imagine spending $75 on a dress that isn't even for a wedding or something. But I want to. Cause they look so pretty and then I fantasize about wearing them out places and people complimenting me on my lovely dress and shoes... That sounds super sad.

Anyway right now, my current kick is nail polish. I have an entire wishlist dedicated to nail polish. It's called Make-Up but it's really just nail polish. Like, over 60 bottles of it. I want them all. Nail polish though, unlike the super expensive dresses, I'll actually use. I love nail polish. I don't really wear make-up, it's a personal choice (also cause my face is super sensitive and freaks out with most products) but I do love painting my nails. So head's up family and friends wanting to buy me presents: go to Amazon and search for my wishlist under my sbc email.

No comments:

Post a Comment