Friday, April 15, 2011

Lazy Atkins (meaning that I just don't call it Atkins)

By this time tomorrow I should be losing weight cause my body should be going into ketosis . I've been carb free, as well as I can tell, for about 24-hours. I did have two mozzarella sticks at dinner last night and I don't know what's going on with spinach that makes it so delicious but I'm betting it's carbs. Carbs are always delicious. And of course my future in-laws made Italian sausage and meatballs over the weekend which naturally we took home with us, but I've done my best not to eat the sauce. Anyway, other than that I've had water and carb-free delights.

I always forget how much I love tuna until I open the can and then I turn into a house-cat, impatiently turning the can-opener and getting frustrated that it isn't already open, practically mewling in anticipation. I realized how weird that sentence was as every word came out but I'm not changing it.

And I had no idea sugar-free Jello had no carbs. Are you kidding me? I fucking love Jello. If you made me a house of Jello, I would live in it... and eat it. I like it for the same reason my dad hates it: it's neither a solid nor a liquid. Outwardly, it's solid. But if you put your hand on it, ya know, to rest or something, it's going to go right through that Jello-y... whatever shape you've molded your Jello into. I don't know an egg or something, for Easter.

We need to buy some bacon and tuna so I can lose weight and have delicious treats at the same time. I wonder how many carbs are in dark chocolate...

No comments:

Post a Comment