Tuesday, August 21, 2012

It's Tuesday, So I Wrote a Short Blog

Days when I work at 5 am, no matter how late I work till, I always feel like such a bum when I get home and I realize it's not even 3 yet but I'm already wearing my lazy clothes. And I always want to take a nap. Cause I don't get enough sleep the night before an early start so I continue the cycle by taking a nap and then not being able to get to sleep that night. It's vicious.

I love the crap out of Rock Of Ages. I prefer the movie cast recording to the Broadway cast but only because the movie wasn't as over the top with the emoting. The Broadway cast seem to think that the music and story line aren't cheesy enough so they just really drive it home. Also, the Broadway version's Stacee Jaxx sounds like a cross between Danny Zuko and a washed out jock who manages a dealership but doesn't own it. I like Tom Cruise as Stacee Jaxx better. Plus, who knew he had such a glam metal set of pipes? Super excited to own that DVD.

Jeremy's going out of town for a few days, leaving tonight. This will be the first time I've spent the night alone in this apartment since he worked at the hospital and he was doing overnights, and even then he was still home in the morning. I actually won't see him at all until Sunday, or is it Monday? He'll be back next week sometime. I'm sad. I like him. He's nice to have around.

I work while he's away. Like, I've been working since last Thursday and my next day off isn't until Friday. BUT, I have two days off in a row! That's crazy! That never happens. I hear rumours though that for some people this is actually totally normal. Is this true? Two days off in a row is a thing? What a world.

No comments:

Post a Comment