Monday, July 30, 2012

Previously on: My Life

I hate when awful things happen to people I usually talk to about random things, because then I don't know how to talk to them again. Bad things have been going on and I feel obligated to only speak to them about those things, which is terrible because then it's a constant reminder of those bad things. But I feel like it would be pretty shitty of me to just be like, 'Hey you should check out Prometheus, here's why' or 'This chick at work doesn't know how to walk in flip-flops, they are like literally slapping the ground. They should call them slap-shoes.' Instead I just don't talk to them for awhile. Which is also pretty shitty. In fact it's probably worse cause we're friends, and friends don't just cut you out of their lives until a respectable time has passed for you to deal with things. I'm a terrible person.

I don't know if I mentioned that we finally got a washer and dryer, but we did. It's been awesome, except they're older models so I'm worried something's going to break soon. So far so good though. They're small so I keep having to do like four loads, or turn the dryer back on for another cycle. That parts irritating, but I guess I'll just have to get used to it.

Jeremy and I watched all of Community over the last two weeks, and I liked it so much (apparently) that on my days off I've been re-watching it. Seriously. I focus on Jeff-Annie centric episodes sometimes, cause damn it I need them to happen! Relationships like theirs, I always need them to develop. I don't care for the will they-won't they crap, that is not interesting to me at all. Castle and Becket? Them finally getting together this season did not please me. I wanted a little joke/reveal thrown in somewhere about how they've been dating for awhile but they just don't talk about it or something. They can still banter and be adorable and have the same dynamic if they're dating. I don't understand why they couldn't or how things would really change. I just don't see the problem. The reason I want Jeff and Annie to work out though is cause Jeff kind of reminds me of Jeremy: sarcastic, kinda pretentious, bit of an ass, but he has these really good, commendable qualities that he doesn't let a lot of people see and Annie's this sweet, intelligent woman who can bring out those qualities and make him feel like he's not a pussy for being a good guy. Plus, Alison Brie and Joel McHale have terrific chemistry, and their height difference is adorable.

Back to the washer and dryer, I am not excited for our water and electric bill to blow up. Being an adult sucks that way.

Hulu has been advertising Green Acres, the complete series. So... my next few weeks are going to be kinda busy you guys. I know you're all disappointed.

Also, Prometheus was actually pretty good. But then  I also thought Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter was awesome, so I don't know that my judgement can be trusted. And I still listen to The Backstreet Boys when I want to clean. (Their music always made me want to clean. It's a weird subliminal thing, I'm sure of it. That and move furniture. Jive Records man.)

No comments:

Post a Comment