Monday, November 28, 2011

More Things Going Wrong in Our Apartment

Our stove, for starters. It apparently only heats to 300 now, and at that it takes almost an hour for it to heat up. We finally got the drainage problem all fixed and now the stove is going to hell. That's not that big of a deal. It's probably just some internal crap and we'll end up with a new stove. Cool, whatever. But there's also the issue of our shower.

The cold water handle broke off today. So before when we had no hot water, and only cold, we now have no cold water and only hot. Which I suppose is better. I can take shorter showers and still be more clean than if I took longer ones. Because I'm basically boiling myself in there now. It's awesome, let me tell you.

So the new plan now (the previous one where we just toughed it out for a few more years until our student loan debt was a little more under way is completely ridiculous) is find a For Sale by Owner and get the fuck out. Like, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment