Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I Wrote You a New Post, Ash

Apparently my place of employment changed their hours. Our regional manager stopped by and saw three customers waiting for the store to open and decided that that was as good a reason as any to open the store an hour early from now on. And I guess not one day since have we had a customer come in before ten. I found that amusing. Until I realized that it means my hours are going to get cut unless they push back the shipment time to 4 am, which means I'll be getting up at 3 am and at that point I may as well just get an overmight job somewhere. Wonder if Walmart's hiring.
In other news, I started a new story but then I stopped it cause I sidetracked catching up on Pretty Little Liars. (I can feel you judging me, Ashley. And I've accepted it.)
Oh, and I went to Wales. For my honeymoon. Cause I got married.
No big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment