Monday, April 18, 2011

Update

I'm such a tool. I was uber excited that we might get to see Harry Potter when it was released in London and then I find out that it comes out on July 7th, eight days before we get there. And then it comes out on the 15th here, when we're landing in London. So either way I don't get to see it on opening day. Grumble and sadness.

In other news, I have lost a grand total of 8 pounds. That means twenty-two more pounds and I am all set to be looking good in my custom made wedding dress. That's right, custom made. Like I'm important or something. Really I'm just designing it and my aunt is making it. But it's going to be lovely and completely original and me. And if I have a daughter and she doesn't want to wear it on her wedding day I'm going to be like, 'good cause it wasn't made for you anyway...bitch.'

Oh and I painted my nails. They look pretty and sparkly.





See? Pretty.



And someone totally re-posted one of my blogs on Tumblr. Which is pretty sweet cause it means people are actually reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment