Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Periods and TMI and such

So nobody needs to know about this stuff. When women are on their periods, they shouldn't talk about it. Keep that to yourself. Nobody cares. And it's kinda gross.

HOWEVER, I had an awesome experience today. I ran out of tampons, so I had to run to the drugstore and I hadn't eaten breakfast yet. So I'm hungry and on my period.

I bought like, the biggest box of tampons possible, if I could have found it in bulk I probably would have bought that. Cause I felt like I was going to bleed to death. But I didn't...well, haven't yet. Gah wouldn't that be horrifying.

Anyway, I have this enormous box of tampons that I pretty much have to use two hands to carry and makes me feel like I'm some kind of animal, bleeding out like a 6'5" behemoth with large bone structure, and I think, naturally, 'man chocolate would be fucking sweet right now.'

So I grab some chocolate milk, and a Yoohoo (which reminds me, Yoohoo is made by God) and I go to check out. The cashier eyes my items and as she scans them she says, 'Would, you like sooommme... chocolate? They're two for two dollars?'

And of course I was like, fuck yes I would like some two for two chocolate. And I ravenously grab a bunch of Hershey Drops and shit.

Moral of the story: do not shop where there is food when you're hungry and on your period.

Also, Hershey Drops are both delicious and adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment